ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
update on NCI + pouch search this morning
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning
That's what I suggested everyone did kgrant. But there weren't enough drivers...
Anyhoo, I've been IHR since May, they could be doing things different now, especially as I've heard my old office are on later starts.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning
I haven't the slightest idea what IHR is but as for the rest I sometimes wonder if we actually all do work for the same firm. 
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning
Ill Health Retire(d)/ment 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning
Oh right so you don't actually work for RM now - maybe you should have mentioned that before because they may well have been accommodating you.mazza111 wrote:Ill Health Retire(d)/ment
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning
LMAO
Nah was like that from the day I started hon. Always was finish on street.