ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Post by mazza111 »

That's what I suggested everyone did kgrant. But there weren't enough drivers... :so there Anyhoo, I've been IHR since May, they could be doing things different now, especially as I've heard my old office are on later starts.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Post by dvbuk55 »

I haven't the slightest idea what IHR is but as for the rest I sometimes wonder if we actually all do work for the same firm. :hmmmm
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Post by mazza111 »

Ill Health Retire(d)/ment :nana
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Post by dvbuk55 »

mazza111 wrote:Ill Health Retire(d)/ment :nana
Oh right so you don't actually work for RM now - maybe you should have mentioned that before because they may well have been accommodating you. :oops: Actually I thought it was hormone replacement :oops: :oops:
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: update on NCI + pouch search this morning

Post by mazza111 »

LMAO :Applause :Applause :Applause Nah was like that from the day I started hon. Always was finish on street.