ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

wheres all the newbies

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: wheres all the newbies

Post by Stormproof »

hannie2002 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
hannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you that :Very Happy


well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswell :nervous
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: wheres all the newbies

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Stormproof wrote:
hannie2002 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
hannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you that :Very Happy


well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswell :nervous
and she is not being rude - vaseline is a life saver occasionally - especially when its hot and humid outside :oops:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
robg
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
Gender: Male

Re: wheres all the newbies

Post by robg »

hannie2002 wrote:
gremah wrote:Postman how long you been doing this job ?
just started this job on tuesday. been shadowing my trainer and boxing in our walk and d2d , start at 6.20 and been finishing at 2pm im really enjoying it like i said been a joiner since i left school 16 years ago and this is a total different ball game. im having pda training tomoz then out on me walk again roll on start time.

Shadowing makes the job twice as easy, once they put you out it's not so much fun or that's what I found anyway.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: wheres all the newbies

Post by Stormproof »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
hannie2002 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
hannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you that :Very Happy


well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswell :nervous
and she is not being rude - vaseline is a life saver occasionally - especially when its hot and humid outside :oops:
Actually I was being rude Teebs :angel But I forgot you guys suffer from nappy rash :chuckle
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
lavmir
Posts: 9
Joined: 04 May 2009, 17:25
Gender: Male

Re: wheres all the newbies

Post by lavmir »

Amazing, I've been waiting 10 years to go full time. Started on a 30 hr contract, gone up to 36, been there ever since.