Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswellhannie2002 wrote:Stormproof wrote:You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you thathannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
wheres all the newbies
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: wheres all the newbies
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: wheres all the newbies
and she is not being rude - vaseline is a life saver occasionally - especially when its hot and humid outsideStormproof wrote:Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswellhannie2002 wrote:Stormproof wrote:You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you thathannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: wheres all the newbies
hannie2002 wrote:just started this job on tuesday. been shadowing my trainer and boxing in our walk and d2d , start at 6.20 and been finishing at 2pm im really enjoying it like i said been a joiner since i left school 16 years ago and this is a total different ball game. im having pda training tomoz then out on me walk again roll on start time.gremah wrote:Postman how long you been doing this job ?
Shadowing makes the job twice as easy, once they put you out it's not so much fun or that's what I found anyway.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: wheres all the newbies
Actually I was being rude TeebsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:and she is not being rude - vaseline is a life saver occasionally - especially when its hot and humid outsideStormproof wrote:Hope you've got plenty of vaseline aswellhannie2002 wrote:Stormproof wrote:You won't be saying that in a few weeks I can guarantee you thathannie2002 wrote:Started at 6.20 today was in house for 2 really enjoyed it best job I've had since left school 26 years ago.
well i hope ya wrong mate as i think ill be sticking it got plenty radox in.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
lavmir
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 04 May 2009, 17:25
- Gender: Male
Re: wheres all the newbies
Amazing, I've been waiting 10 years to go full time. Started on a 30 hr contract, gone up to 36, been there ever since.