ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have you been bitten?
-
blenks
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 22 Mar 2011, 17:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Have you been bitten?
wish i could take my staffie to work with me sort all them little shity dogs out that keep trying to bite me
lol
-
SteveH
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 23 Sep 2011, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hemel Hempstead (HCN MC)
Re: Have you been bitten?
What about getting bitten through the letter box? That happened to me two or three times, before I learned not to put my fingers through.
I once got revenge on a dog without even meaning to. The front door had a large window of frosted glass, so I could see the hallway vaguely, but no detail. I had a magazine to deliver, so I put it half-way through, and then whacked it with my hand, intending to send it flying into the hallway. At that precise moment, a mutt, which I hadn't noticed because of the frosted glass, jumped up to grab it in its jaws, so I ended up whacking the magazine down its throat. Serve it right - canine magazine-grabbers are a pain in the nether orifice.
I once got revenge on a dog without even meaning to. The front door had a large window of frosted glass, so I could see the hallway vaguely, but no detail. I had a magazine to deliver, so I put it half-way through, and then whacked it with my hand, intending to send it flying into the hallway. At that precise moment, a mutt, which I hadn't noticed because of the frosted glass, jumped up to grab it in its jaws, so I ended up whacking the magazine down its throat. Serve it right - canine magazine-grabbers are a pain in the nether orifice.