Naughty room is preparing for new entrants
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Uniform
WTF is going on..................pervy talk and I'm NOT involved
I really must be getting old when the young whipper snappers are taking over my role
Naughty room is preparing for new entrants

Naughty room is preparing for new entrants
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Uniform
Yeah you turned your back and we jumped inDGP1 wrote:WTF is going on..................pervy talk and I'm NOT involved![]()
I really must be getting old when the young whipper snappers are taking over my role
![]()
Naughty room is preparing for new entrants![]()
![]()
You're to busy winding up Calspy these days
We are going to run out of seats if a photo is posted
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Hold back with the sexist posts.
I'm 1st anyway,i'm the boss.
I'm 1st anyway,i'm the boss.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
pink panther
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 14:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Most delivery staff I know don't like the new uniform.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Uniform
If the photo is published then I fear for the survival of some of our memberskrussel wrote:
Yeah you turned your back and we jumped in![]()
![]()
You're to busy winding up Calspy these days![]()
![]()
We are going to run out of seats if a photo is posted![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Gills_Postie
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Apart from two drivers no one in our office wears a hi-viz. Its pointless.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Uniform
There are specific rules about when to wear the hi-viz and failure to do so can lead to the sack, in the yard, on a bike and getting in and out of the van at the roadside.Gills_Postie wrote:Apart from two drivers no one in our office wears a hi-viz. Its pointless.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Gills_Postie
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Ah yes, a couple of lads who cycle wear the hi-viz.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Uniform
We are pretty good with HiViz vests in the yard and also on bikes. Our drivers wear them in the vans also.
Cycle helmets not so much.
Got massive thunder storm here whilst writing this

Cycle helmets not so much.
Got massive thunder storm here whilst writing this
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
alhothi
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 01 Oct 2009, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
This new uniform is crap the new unisex shirt looks like a womens blouse and the sizing is all wrong, the trousers the pockets are rubbish too shallow if you sit down bits and pieces fall out.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Uniform
Aye - lost the one and only pouch box key whilst on the bus a few weeks ago - now I'm back on same walk - aargh !alhothi wrote:the pockets are rubbish too shallow if you sit down bits and pieces fall out.
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...