Do you know postman - I just bet you could make a movie with that as the theme..............how about taking a master of disguise with a limp and................................................................ well you can fill in the rest.
With a limp what ???
D'you know rhino that is not even remotely funny when you have erectile dysfunction like................someone I know
Ahhhh poor dvb............he has to rely on the blue bombers these days
Just like Pele
And who said I was a clown more Pennywise and less Coco (although I am trying my best to be Shakes ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Do you know postman - I just bet you could make a movie with that as the theme..............how about taking a master of disguise with a limp and................................................................ well you can fill in the rest.
With a limp what ???
D'you know rhino that is not even remotely funny when you have erectile dysfunction like................someone I know
Ahhhh poor dvb............he has to rely on the blue bombers these days
Just like Pele
And who said I was a clown more Pennywise and less Coco (although I am trying my best to be Shakes ).
Not a couple of shakes......................which brings me to my last post..............the someone I know................... there is no shame you know many suffer ..............there are therapists now you know
dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they?
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they?
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute ............even RM doesn't charge so much
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they?
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute ............even RM doesn't charge so much
Yet! Are you still paying the casual user rates DG....................Tell them you know Smoker - you can have the calls for half price, because he's a regular
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they?
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute ............even RM doesn't charge so much
Yet! Are you still paying the casual user rates DG....................Tell them you know Smoker - you can have the calls for half price, because he's the majority shareholder
Corrected that for you
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Royal Mail staff and all off-shoot colleagues connected
When informed of dud colleague shares became affected
Instead of extra cash and then maybe having a ball
They've suddenly been informed they are getting F - -K ALL
BarryFromEastenders wrote:Anyone on here write comedy?
(pm if you're shy)
Yes, here is mine and my friends website, we have worked with Rik Mayall and our work is free for download. http://wisdomtwinsbooks.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;