ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anyone on here write comedy?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
rhino49 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Funny as f**k the usual suspects.
Do you know postman - I just bet you could make a movie with that as the theme..............how about taking a master of disguise with a limp and................................................................ well you can fill in the rest.
With a limp what ???
D'you know rhino that is not even remotely funny when you have erectile dysfunction like................someone I know :chuckle :chuckle
Ahhhh poor dvb............he has to rely on the blue bombers these days :chuckle

Just like Pele :nervous

And who said I was a clown :hmmmm more Pennywise and less Coco (although I am trying my best to be Shakes :chuckle :chuckle ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
ass asin
Posts: 157
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by ass asin »

rm dont do comedy it just does tragedy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
rhino49 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Funny as f**k the usual suspects.
Do you know postman - I just bet you could make a movie with that as the theme..............how about taking a master of disguise with a limp and................................................................ well you can fill in the rest.
With a limp what ???
D'you know rhino that is not even remotely funny when you have erectile dysfunction like................someone I know :chuckle :chuckle
Ahhhh poor dvb............he has to rely on the blue bombers these days :chuckle

Just like Pele :nervous

And who said I was a clown :hmmmm more Pennywise and less Coco (although I am trying my best to be Shakes :chuckle :chuckle ).
Not a couple of shakes......................which brings me to my last post..............the someone I know................... :wave there is no shame you know many suffer ..............there are therapists now you know
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by smokerjim »

dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they? :nervous :nervous :left:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they? :nervous :nervous :left:
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies :hmmmm
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they? :nervous :nervous :left:
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies :hmmmm
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute :shock: ............even RM doesn't charge so much :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they? :nervous :nervous :left:
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies :hmmmm
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute :shock: ............even RM doesn't charge so much :wink:
Yet! :shock: Are you still paying the casual user rates DG....................Tell them you know Smoker - you can have the calls for half price, because he's a regular :chuckle :chuckle
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by smokerjim »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:dvb, these therapists you are so knowledgeable about.....they're not the same ones that advertise in the Daily sport & give phone consultations, are they? :nervous :nervous :left:
The very same.....................do you think they really are nekkid or are they telling lies :hmmmm
I can't believe they'd tell lies, afterall, £5 per minute :shock: ............even RM doesn't charge so much :wink:
Yet! :shock: Are you still paying the casual user rates DG....................Tell them you know Smoker - you can have the calls for half price, because he's the majority shareholder :chuckle :chuckle :whistle
Corrected that for you :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by BELIAL »

BarryFromEastenders wrote:Anyone on here write comedy?

(pm if you're shy)
Phantom equity plan :left:Share in success :left: Nice one,fooled most of them :chuckle
Bye
WARDY
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 14:29
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by WARDY »

Royal Mail staff and all off-shoot colleagues connected
When informed of dud colleague shares became affected
Instead of extra cash and then maybe having a ball
They've suddenly been informed they are getting F - -K ALL
Hitchens is God!
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 22:27
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone on here write comedy?

Post by Hitchens is God! »

BarryFromEastenders wrote:Anyone on here write comedy?

(pm if you're shy)
Yes, here is mine and my friends website, we have worked with Rik Mayall and our work is free for download.
http://wisdomtwinsbooks.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;