ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Boots ?? uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Carlito
Posts: 31
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 08:46
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Carlito »

Easter_Postie wrote:I just noticed I never received trousers in my uniform pack. Should these have been included?

So far i have shirts, Polo', belt & Fleece.
What's the belt like? Is it worth ordering one?
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Stormproof »

Carlito wrote:
Easter_Postie wrote:I just noticed I never received trousers in my uniform pack. Should these have been included?

So far i have shirts, Polo', belt & Fleece.

What's the belt like? Is it worth ordering one?
Image
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Carlito
Posts: 31
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 08:46
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Carlito »

No.......that's not it surely?!!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Stormproof »

Carlito wrote:No.......that's not it surely?!!
exactly the same but blue
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
Carlito wrote:No.......that's not it surely?!!
exactly the same but blue
Mines grey :hmmmm
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Easter_Postie
Posts: 16
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Easter_Postie »

Mine is black. Never tried it but looks and feels crap!!

I will be sticking to my normal bought one. :roll:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by DGP1 »

Easter_Postie wrote:Mine is black. Never tried it but looks and feels crap!!

I will be sticking to my normal bought one. :roll:
They are crap but RM supply them so I'm going to wear it :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Easter_Postie
Posts: 16
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Easter_Postie »

I just don't want to walk up to a door when your breeks drop down!

"good morning missus!!" :oops: :oops:
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8953
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by blue1873 »

Easter_Postie wrote:I just don't want to walk up to a door when your breeks drop down!

"good morning missus!!" :oops: :oops:
Fnnarrr!...Fnnarrr!...Fnnarrr! how d'ye like them apples :oops: :oops: :no no :no no
Easter_Postie
Posts: 16
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by Easter_Postie »

Just a heads up!

Phoned the Uniform number today and they don't have the trousers and hats in stock at the moment.
scum_opg
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 May 2010, 20:42
Gender: Male

Re: Boots ?? uniform

Post by scum_opg »

the belt i was issued with was f*cked before i took it out the wrapping/bag...
considering all the problems i had with trousers and getting them replaced with ones that were put together right,or the correct size from dimmensions i cut my loses and bought a £3 belt off ebay...