What's the belt like? Is it worth ordering one?Easter_Postie wrote:I just noticed I never received trousers in my uniform pack. Should these have been included?
So far i have shirts, Polo', belt & Fleece.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Boots ?? uniform
-
Carlito
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 08:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Boots ?? uniform
Carlito wrote:Easter_Postie wrote:I just noticed I never received trousers in my uniform pack. Should these have been included?
So far i have shirts, Polo', belt & Fleece.
What's the belt like? Is it worth ordering one?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Carlito
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 08:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
No.......that's not it surely?!!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Boots ?? uniform
exactly the same but blueCarlito wrote:No.......that's not it surely?!!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Boots ?? uniform
Mines greyStormproof wrote:exactly the same but blueCarlito wrote:No.......that's not it surely?!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Easter_Postie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
Mine is black. Never tried it but looks and feels crap!!
I will be sticking to my normal bought one.
I will be sticking to my normal bought one.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Boots ?? uniform
They are crap but RM supply them so I'm going to wear itEaster_Postie wrote:Mine is black. Never tried it but looks and feels crap!!
I will be sticking to my normal bought one.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Easter_Postie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
I just don't want to walk up to a door when your breeks drop down!
"good morning missus!!"

"good morning missus!!"
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
Fnnarrr!...Fnnarrr!...Fnnarrr! how d'ye like them applesEaster_Postie wrote:I just don't want to walk up to a door when your breeks drop down!
"good morning missus!!"![]()
-
Easter_Postie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
Just a heads up!
Phoned the Uniform number today and they don't have the trousers and hats in stock at the moment.
Phoned the Uniform number today and they don't have the trousers and hats in stock at the moment.
-
scum_opg
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 28 May 2010, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Boots ?? uniform
the belt i was issued with was f*cked before i took it out the wrapping/bag...
considering all the problems i had with trousers and getting them replaced with ones that were put together right,or the correct size from dimmensions i cut my loses and bought a £3 belt off ebay...
considering all the problems i had with trousers and getting them replaced with ones that were put together right,or the correct size from dimmensions i cut my loses and bought a £3 belt off ebay...