ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New Uniform
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: New Uniform
bring back the thermol coat and the clark shoes
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Hey! I've got a bone to pick with you......the last two check ups I've had to increase the medication and now I know why................stop them puppies NOW, too late I've already got that avatar as my desktop AND screensavermucker wrote:now now boy's go carefull your blood presure may go up,especially you Dv a man of your tender years![]()
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: New Uniform
Was it your office then?POSTMAN wrote:Courier said they were trialled by us posties so that's it,move along now please.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: New Uniform
For a skinny wretch like me - the new trousers are a far better fit than the blue buggers. Agree with pocket problem - sit down and things "fall out" (ooo-err)... and would prefer a cargo pocket on both sides rather than just on the left. Like the blue long sleeved shirts - always preferred long sleeved ... because you can roll them up
Fleece is missing a breast pocket ... Stormproof jacket is great (although velcro on pockets interferes with my woolly fingerless gloves !). Cagoule, polos and waterproof troos still in plastic wrappers ... and the belt (back to skinny wretch mode) goes halfway round my back !
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
It was a joke.General Mannerheim wrote:Was it your office then?POSTMAN wrote:Courier said they were trialled by us posties so that's it,move along now please.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: New Uniform
dvbuk55 wrote:I hope I don't appear thick but what's the difference..................I didn't even know there were mens and womens trousers AND why would womens have larger legs?mazza111 wrote:Wish I had ordered men's trousers now, the women's ones are the opposite, could fit my legs in them twice over. Enormous!
I have no idea. I just know mine have big baggy legs(and are slightly short despite being 31" inside leg so i have to wear them as hipsters) . I believe the trousers were made as male/female. Then they made the shirts unisex. Which means all the lady posties are walking around with mega baggy clothes on. At least the ladies blouses had a wee bit of shape to them, unlike the new sacks.
Maybe I'm just an odd shape
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
No Mazza it's not your shape, it's just a cheapmazza111 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:I hope I don't appear thick but what's the difference..................I didn't even know there were mens and womens trousers AND why would womens have larger legs?mazza111 wrote:Wish I had ordered men's trousers now, the women's ones are the opposite, could fit my legs in them twice over. Enormous!
I have no idea. I just know mine have big baggy legs(and are slightly short despite being 31" inside leg so i have to wear them as hipsters) . I believe the trousers were made as male/female. Then they made the shirts unisex. Which means all the lady posties are walking around with mega baggy clothes on. At least the ladies blouses had a wee bit of shape to them, unlike the new sacks.
Maybe I'm just an odd shape
crap uniform ....as someone on here put it
we now look like meter readers
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Hear ! Hear !woofwoof wrote:bring back the thermol coat and the clark shoes
-
1983
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 18:04
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
i dont know how to use the belt
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Quite obviously you weren't in the same class as me at school.1983 wrote:i dont know how to use the belt
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: New Uniform
RM won't be supplying these ladies http://www.utterpants.co.uk/news/sex/swissex.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
-
itllnottouchyou
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Not got new uniform yet still got purple trousers!!!!!!!!!! 
-
baleout
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Have heard from other posties that the new uniform is shite.
I would love to know how and where it has been tested.
Anyone know a tester ?
I would love to know how and where it has been tested.
Anyone know a tester ?
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: New Uniform
think the purple is something to do with the cheap indigo dye on the cotton part of the trousers fading , and said trousers being badly / cheaply dyed in the first place ? ....Indigo used to be used on jeans years ago and it's come back into fashion .itllnottouchyou wrote:Not got new uniform yet still got purple trousers!!!!!!!!!!
I believe Marks and Sparks used to test their clothes by having them put through the washer umpteen times
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
-
RandyBeanz
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
they're not your titsmucker wrote:you should try the shirts not much room for my *its![]()