ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Do you laugh or cry?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
AnotherLimey
Posts: 751
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
Gender: Male

Re: Do you laugh or cry?

Post by AnotherLimey »

Lincox wrote:Redbagman, I am sure you are right that there are many part timers that do this to top up a pension or some other form of income, but to come in early to work for nowt, I cant see that. I reckon they are either lonely, not happy in their relationships, or just can f..cking sleep.
Or have just got off the local sunshine bus? :crazy:
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Do you laugh or cry?

Post by taurus88 »

I don't even get up on my day off.
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: Do you laugh or cry?

Post by plainpat »

taurus88 wrote:I don't even get up on my day off.
Cue dvp.............. :whistle

(or do I mean DGP :left:)
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Do you laugh or cry?

Post by taurus88 »

DVP?

Deep vein penisosis?

:nervous