Or have just got off the local sunshine bus?Lincox wrote:Redbagman, I am sure you are right that there are many part timers that do this to top up a pension or some other form of income, but to come in early to work for nowt, I cant see that. I reckon they are either lonely, not happy in their relationships, or just can f..cking sleep.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Do you laugh or cry?
-
AnotherLimey
- Posts: 751
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Do you laugh or cry?
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Do you laugh or cry?
I don't even get up on my day off.
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Do you laugh or cry?
Cue dvp..............taurus88 wrote:I don't even get up on my day off.
(or do I mean DGP
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Do you laugh or cry?
DVP?
Deep vein penisosis?

Deep vein penisosis?