Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
10 yrs service gift
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
May I refer you back to an earlier thread where the benefits of those plastic keyboard covers were discussed?!pinstripe wrote:Thank you very much DVB! Do you know how hard it is to get coffee out from a key board!dvbuk55 wrote:Well, in my case that could be a problem, I had it made into a personal piercingTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Give me 10p and I'll take if off your hands.DirtyHarry wrote:Well, I'll start the bidding and we'll see where it takes us. 1p, I bid 1p.horris wrote:
I've still got my Consignia badge, I wonder if that'll be worth anything ? :-)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Coffeepinstripe wrote:Thank you very much DVB! Do you know how hard it is to get coffee out from a key board!dvbuk55 wrote:Well, in my case that could be a problem, I had it made into a personal piercingTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Give me 10p and I'll take if off your hands.DirtyHarry wrote:Well, I'll start the bidding and we'll see where it takes us. 1p, I bid 1p.horris wrote:
I've still got my Consignia badge, I wonder if that'll be worth anything ? :-)
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
RMC Museum?
I've got some post box time plate thingies which say Sun/Bank hol Mon,you know the silver things,can't think what they are called lol.
Anyway it's in the soon to be opened RMC museum,i've also got some of the stamp things,rem them which will be in there as well,and a letter from some granny,so i'll have the Consignia badge as well,call it 2 squid.
Anyway it's in the soon to be opened RMC museum,i've also got some of the stamp things,rem them which will be in there as well,and a letter from some granny,so i'll have the Consignia badge as well,call it 2 squid.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: RMC Museum?
Hey postman, if you're opening a museum, there's an irish bloke who used to ride for Pony Express in the old days - he could make personal appearances at the weekend - but don't let him speak.POSTMAN wrote:I've got some post box time plate thingies which say Sun/Bank hol Mon,you know the silver things,can't think what they are called lol.
Anyway it's in the soon to be opened RMC museum,i've also got some of the stamp things,rem them which will be in there as well,and a letter from some granny,so i'll have the Consignia badge as well,call it 2 squid.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Aprilaydee wrote:Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: RMC Museum?
I've got a couple of red elastic bands you can have. Obviously they're broken. A red pouch with a hole in the bottom and a pair of Magnum boots. £1 for the bands, and I'll throw in the others for free.POSTMAN wrote:I've got some post box time plate thingies which say Sun/Bank hol Mon,you know the silver things,can't think what they are called lol.
Anyway it's in the soon to be opened RMC museum,i've also got some of the stamp things,rem them which will be in there as well,and a letter from some granny,so i'll have the Consignia badge as well,call it 2 squid.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
I think I got that quote from Reeves and Mortimer. Can't remember now. Anyhoo, I also like their one that goes:dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
Hey, what's that strange sme...................................
Bob "Ere, Vic. Can you smell onions?"
Vic "No?"
Bob "What? Not even if they're right up close?!"
Tittled me for hours that did when I first heard it.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Great pair those two.Aprilaydee wrote:I think I got that quote from Reeves and Mortimer. Can't remember now. Anyhoo, I also like their one that goes:dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
Hey, what's that strange sme...................................
Bob "Ere, Vic. Can you smell onions?"
Vic "No?"
Bob "What? Not even if they're right up close?!"
Tittled me for hours that did when I first heard it.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Another from shooting stars...dvbuk55 wrote:Great pair those two.Aprilaydee wrote:I think I got that quote from Reeves and Mortimer. Can't remember now. Anyhoo, I also like their one that goes:dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
Hey, what's that strange sme...................................
Bob "Ere, Vic. Can you smell onions?"
Vic "No?"
Bob "What? Not even if they're right up close?!"
Tittled me for hours that did when I first heard it.
True or False: Joan Collins entices young men into her home using a trail of Werther's Originals?
(It was false. She uses chloroform and an anonymous looking van.).
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 10 yrs service gift
Aprilaydee wrote:Another from shooting stars...dvbuk55 wrote:Great pair those two.Aprilaydee wrote:I think I got that quote from Reeves and Mortimer. Can't remember now. Anyhoo, I also like their one that goes:dvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Why do you think I have Chloroform?!dvbuk55 wrote:Surely April you don't need to get them unconcious to take advantage of themAprilaydee wrote:Putting in a sock and bludgeoning people with?!pinstripe wrote:A paperweight, with your certificate inside and a pen. It looks ok, but what do I need a paperweight for?![]()
Hey, what's that strange sme...................................
Bob "Ere, Vic. Can you smell onions?"
Vic "No?"
Bob "What? Not even if they're right up close?!"
Tittled me for hours that did when I first heard it.
True or False: Joan Collins entices young men into her home using a trail of Werther's Originals?
(It was false. She uses chloroform and an anonymous looking van.).
Pity really I like Werthers.
-
demon
- Posts: 732
- Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 14:19
- Gender: Female
Re: 10 yrs service gift
the pen is s**t must cost 99p from tesco the paper weight went in the bin they are just having a laugh with what they give you
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 10 yrs service gift
demon wrote:the pen is s**t must cost 99p from tesco the paper weight went in the bin they are just having a laugh with what they give you
It s a poor reward for ten years of dragging yourself out of bed in the middle of the night and walking the streets in all weathers for 10 hard years
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........