ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.
That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married really :nervous (I'm in trouble again :sad: ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.
That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married really :nervous (I'm in trouble again :sad: ).
No one ever listens to me anyway and I'm not even married :shock:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.
That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married really :nervous (I'm in trouble again :sad: ).
No one ever listens to me anyway and I'm not even married :shock:
Sorry, what where you saying, I wasn't listening :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Post by drb »

Working fine here....
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?

Post by plainpat »

Depending where I am , sofa, at desk, in bed, using Blackberry, I can be using Win 7, XP, Win2K or the BB OS and never have any problems logging in or staying logged in