That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married reallyStormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
No one ever listens to me anyway and I'm not even marriedDGP1 wrote:That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married reallyStormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.(I'm in trouble again
).
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
Sorry, what where you saying, I wasn't listeningStormproof wrote:No one ever listens to me anyway and I'm not even marriedDGP1 wrote:That just means the computer isin't listening to you............just like being married reallyStormproof wrote:I've not had any trouble logging in but do get a non responsive script pop up sometimes.(I'm in trouble again
).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
drb
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
- Gender: Male
Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
Working fine here....
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: SITE:Trouble logging on anyone?
Depending where I am , sofa, at desk, in bed, using Blackberry, I can be using Win 7, XP, Win2K or the BB OS and never have any problems logging in or staying logged in