POSTMAN wrote: The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wage slips
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slips
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Wage slips
That man dvb and his gay website searchesPOSTMAN wrote: The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slips
I was wondering why I keep getting adverts for free pussies - I mean I like cats but...................20 a dayPOSTMAN wrote:
The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads!DGP1 wrote:All my adverts are either for Screwfix or gay dating sitesfishtank wrote:Talking about whatnots this ad at the bottom of the page is just taking the piss.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: Wage slips
Oh I don't know. The deals are even better up north:fishtank wrote:Talking about whatnots this ad at the bottom of the page is just taking the piss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slips
They have to give more off in the North because we don't get paid the same - as we earn 20% less they knock another 20% off so we actually pay the same for the identical product. In fairness though we in the North don't eat junk food, for lunch today I had an apple and a raw carrot with a handful of blueberries, yesterday I had fish, chips and peas with a diet coke. 
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slips
Well that's no surprise postman BUT yours in the south aren't as big as ours in the NORTH - it's a well known fact they are 20% smaller down therePOSTMAN wrote: