ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wage slips

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Wage slips

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote: The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads! :nervous :shock: :neutral: :Sick :speak to the hand
:shock: ....must remember to clear cookies before i come back on. :nervous :oops: :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Wage slips

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote: The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads! :nervous :shock: :neutral: :Sick :speak to the hand
That man dvb and his gay website searches :nervous and if this is true then where are all the ads for my S&M gear :nervous did actually post that because I only meant to think it :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Wage slips

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote::funneh
DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:Talking about whatnots this ad at the bottom of the page is just taking the piss.

Image
All my adverts are either for Screwfix or gay dating sites :wink:
The ad program scans your cookies as you surf and puts up relevant ads! :nervous :shock: :neutral: :Sick :speak to the hand
I was wondering why I keep getting adverts for free pussies - I mean I like cats but...................20 a day ;liar
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: Wage slips

Post by andy2007 »

fishtank wrote:Talking about whatnots this ad at the bottom of the page is just taking the piss.

Image
Oh I don't know. The deals are even better up north:
Even better up north.jpg
:chuckle :chuckle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Wage slips

Post by dvbuk55 »

They have to give more off in the North because we don't get paid the same - as we earn 20% less they knock another 20% off so we actually pay the same for the identical product. In fairness though we in the North don't eat junk food, for lunch today I had an apple and a raw carrot with a handful of blueberries, yesterday I had fish, chips and peas with a diet coke. ;liar
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Wage slips

Post by POSTMAN »

:whistle
POL001.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Wage slips

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote::whistle
POL001.gif
Well that's no surprise postman BUT yours in the south aren't as big as ours in the NORTH - it's a well known fact they are 20% smaller down there :angel