ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sid and

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: Sid and

Post by Wessex »

Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Sid and

Post by DGP1 »

Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room again :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Sid and

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room again :chuckle
Well forgive me for being picky, maybe pinky but by all accounts not too perky :whistle
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: Sid and

Post by plainpat »

DGP1 wrote:
Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room again :chuckle
Did someone mention Muckers name? :whistle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16741
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Sid and

Post by clashcityrocker »

Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.
But a whole generation of kids thought "flobadob" was a real word.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Sid and

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.
But a whole generation of kids thought "flobadob" was a real word.
It is a real word isn't it? :hmmmm Oh flobadob sorry I misunderstood I thought it was a description of DGs nether regions :angel Though flobadob is in the urban dictionary, as is flobalob I couldn't find floppy............