ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sid and
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Sid and
Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Sid and
I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room againWessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Sid and
Well forgive me for being picky, maybe pinky but by all accounts not too perkyDGP1 wrote:I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room againWessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Sid and
Did someone mention Muckers name?DGP1 wrote:I call mine Pinky and Perky.................................I know, off to the naughty room againWessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.I was a big fan at the time of Pinky and Perky mind you all that money and they still lived like pigs.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Sid and
But a whole generation of kids thought "flobadob" was a real word.Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Sid and
It is a real word isn't it?clashcityrocker wrote:But a whole generation of kids thought "flobadob" was a real word.Wessex wrote:Ah Bill and Ben those were the days.