Believe me p_b, they wouldn't want to see me without clothespost_bitch wrote:great news for u guys all the woman will be wanting a strip tease :)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
BBPostie
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: BBPostie
Everybody he 'acts' withdvbuk55 wrote:Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember himDGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omar
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was rightDGP1 wrote:Everybody he 'acts' withdvbuk55 wrote:Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember himDGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omarowww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: BBPostie
That's just him widening the circle of his friendsdvbuk55 wrote:I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was rightDGP1 wrote:Everybody he 'acts' withdvbuk55 wrote:Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember himDGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omarowww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
DGP1 wrote:That's just him widening the circle of his friendsdvbuk55 wrote:I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was rightDGP1 wrote:Everybody he 'acts' withdvbuk55 wrote:Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember himDGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omarowww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: BBPostie
This thread needs an badge I think.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his replyTrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: BBPostie
I'm only going to the naughty room if you come with medvbuk55 wrote:No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his replyTrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
See what I mean TBT, filthy old manDGP1 wrote:I'm only going to the naughty room if you come with medvbuk55 wrote:No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his replyTrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
FFS! She who must be obeyed was watching the s**t,and after the postie came on doing his stuff
she came up to me while i was in the shower.....
"Why can't my postie look like that?" she said!!

Well................................it was a cold shower i was having.
"Why can't my postie look like that?" she said!!

Well................................it was a cold shower i was having.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: BBPostie
Postman, really! A chippolata is a chippolata whether the water is hot or notPOSTMAN wrote:FFS! She who must be obeyed was watching the s**t,and after the postie came on doing his stuffshe came up to me while i was in the shower.....
"Why can't my postie look like that?" she said!!
Well................................it was a cold shower i was having.