ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

BBPostie

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

post_bitch wrote:great news for u guys all the woman will be wanting a strip tease :)
Believe me p_b, they wouldn't want to see me without clothes :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: BBPostie

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omar :wink:
Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember him :chuckle
Everybody he 'acts' with :nervous owww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh :left:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omar :wink:
Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember him :chuckle
Everybody he 'acts' with :nervous owww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh :left:
I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was right :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: BBPostie

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omar :wink:
Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember him :chuckle
Everybody he 'acts' with :nervous owww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh :left:
I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was right :angel
That's just him widening the circle of his friends :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:FFS I thought it was Omar :wink:
Not someone to forget our Omar DG - mind you how many will remember him :chuckle
Everybody he 'acts' with :nervous owww ahhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh :left:
I'll just bet he could be a pain in the backside.................................. if the money was right :angel
That's just him widening the circle of his friends :wink:
:hmmmm I think his stage name was Ringo Fire :whistle
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: BBPostie

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

This thread needs an badge I think.

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.

Image
No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his reply :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: BBPostie

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.

Image
No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his reply :angel
I'm only going to the naughty room if you come with me :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:This thread needs an badge I think.

Image
No it doesn't TBT, just send DGP to the naughty room, he is a bad influence, I think he has corrupted me ..................... and I can't wait for his reply :angel
I'm only going to the naughty room if you come with me :wink:
See what I mean TBT, filthy old man :angel As if I would co er go anywhere with him :oops:
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by POSTMAN »

FFS! She who must be obeyed was watching the s**t,and after the postie came on doing his stuff :silenced she came up to me while i was in the shower.....
"Why can't my postie look like that?" she said!!

Image

Well................................it was a cold shower i was having. :whistle
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BBPostie

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:FFS! She who must be obeyed was watching the s**t,and after the postie came on doing his stuff :silenced she came up to me while i was in the shower.....
"Why can't my postie look like that?" she said!!

Image

Well................................it was a cold shower i was having. :whistle
Postman, really! A chippolata is a chippolata whether the water is hot or not :cuppa