Great advice Pumpernickel.Pumpernickel wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 17:59Thumbs down is as good as a thumbs up on Youtube: any reaction at all drives the algorithm.
Ignore them and don't share anything from them. The less views and thus reactions, the better.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Please give this a thumbs down
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
-
Pumpernickel
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 20:55
- Gender: Male
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3357
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
'Engagement' as YouTube calls it. Whether you inspire the next generation to achieve new heights or turn them into utter morons, the real metric is eyeballs on adverts.Pumpernickel wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 17:59Thumbs down is as good as a thumbs up on Youtube: any reaction at all drives the algorithm.
The machine stops.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
He carries on he may get a tenth as many subs as I have on my own (unrelated!!) YT channel. Has he got a job and/or a girlfriend? Clearly suffers from some kind of mental disorder in my view. I bet he doesn't go carrying his 'audits' out at schools at dropping off or picking up time. That would make a fun video on YT, seeing him scurry up a tree or something waiting for the police to rescue him from the mob and the paramedics to remove his camera from his back passage......
He must lead a pointless, purposeless existence.
He must lead a pointless, purposeless existence.
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
Also strange how he doesn’t do any ‘audits’ at travellers camps, prisons and army bases. One day he’ll annoy the wrong person.bustedflush wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 18:57He carries on he may get a tenth as many subs as I have on my own (unrelated!!) YT channel. Has he got a job and/or a girlfriend? Clearly suffers from some kind of mental disorder in my view. I bet he doesn't go carrying his 'audits' out at schools at dropping off or picking up time. That would make a fun video on YT, seeing him scurry up a tree or something waiting for the police to rescue him from the mob and the paramedics to remove his camera from his back passage......
He must lead a pointless, purposeless existence.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
Looking good, folks.
I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
I hope you also told his Mum that "he's not the Messiah".PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:17Looking good, folks.![]()
A.jpg
I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
ssdd wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:18I hope you also told his Mum that 'he's not the Messiah'.PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:17Looking good, folks.![]()
I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
You had that already lined up didn't you!PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:21ssdd wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:18I hope you also told his Mum that 'he's not the Messiah'.PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:17Looking good, folks.![]()
I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
I've just seen some new comments added under Lord of Fraudit's clip. He's responded a couple of hours ago that "the next three [clips], which premier over the next week, are much better."
So be prepared for more of this nonsense.
Here's another YouTuber who does these kinds of "fraudits": PJ Audit. And he has way more subscribers - over fourteen thousand.
Then there's Marti Blagborough with over thirty-four thousand subscribers.
So be prepared for more of this nonsense.
Here's another YouTuber who does these kinds of "fraudits": PJ Audit. And he has way more subscribers - over fourteen thousand.
Then there's Marti Blagborough with over thirty-four thousand subscribers.
-
Deanboy
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 08 Feb 2021, 08:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
I
Last edited by Deanboy on 10 Sep 2021, 05:45, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pumpernickel
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 20:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
What is it that these people are doing?
(and no, I won't be watching them for myself)
(and no, I won't be watching them for myself)
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Please give this a thumbs down
I did watch that video Pump, out of curiosity. This is his 'About' section:Pumpernickel wrote: ↑09 Sep 2021, 19:43What is it that these people are doing?
(and no, I won't be watching them for myself)
Help support me on my journey at paypal.me/matt020277
Twitter https://twitter.com/OfAudits
I am an up and coming Site Auditor who visits sites of public interest to understand how they react to a member of the public with a camera, another camera and a third camera all rolling at the same time.
The interactions are quite interesting, can be funny and full of entertainment for you the viewer
To me he's just trying to incite some form of reaction. Interestingly, in that video, he did mention to the RM manager that he was able to see the code on the padlock for the gate from outwith the boundaries of the delivery office. Because the code hadn't been changed, he was pointing to an apparent security risk. Not sure if what he's saying is correct though. We don't get to see the padlock. The reaction from the manager and the other employee were a bit lacking I thought. My conclusion: A bit of a troublemaker.