ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Please give this a thumbs down

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by ssdd »

Pumpernickel wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 17:59
Thumbs down is as good as a thumbs up on Youtube: any reaction at all drives the algorithm.

Ignore them and don't share anything from them. The less views and thus reactions, the better.
Great advice Pumpernickel. :thumbup
Pumpernickel
Posts: 155
Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 20:55
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by Pumpernickel »

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
Mr Rush
Posts: 3357
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by Mr Rush »

Pumpernickel wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 17:59
Thumbs down is as good as a thumbs up on Youtube: any reaction at all drives the algorithm.
'Engagement' as YouTube calls it. Whether you inspire the next generation to achieve new heights or turn them into utter morons, the real metric is eyeballs on adverts.
The machine stops.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by bustedflush »

He carries on he may get a tenth as many subs as I have on my own (unrelated!!) YT channel. Has he got a job and/or a girlfriend? Clearly suffers from some kind of mental disorder in my view. I bet he doesn't go carrying his 'audits' out at schools at dropping off or picking up time. That would make a fun video on YT, seeing him scurry up a tree or something waiting for the police to rescue him from the mob and the paramedics to remove his camera from his back passage......
He must lead a pointless, purposeless existence.
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1507
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by HTPostman »

bustedflush wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 18:57
He carries on he may get a tenth as many subs as I have on my own (unrelated!!) YT channel. Has he got a job and/or a girlfriend? Clearly suffers from some kind of mental disorder in my view. I bet he doesn't go carrying his 'audits' out at schools at dropping off or picking up time. That would make a fun video on YT, seeing him scurry up a tree or something waiting for the police to rescue him from the mob and the paramedics to remove his camera from his back passage......
He must lead a pointless, purposeless existence.
Also strange how he doesn’t do any ‘audits’ at travellers camps, prisons and army bases. One day he’ll annoy the wrong person.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Looking good, folks. :Applause

A.jpg

I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by ssdd »

PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:17
Looking good, folks. :Applause


A.jpg


I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
I hope you also told his Mum that "he's not the Messiah".
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

ssdd wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:18
PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:17
Looking good, folks. :Applause

I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
I hope you also told his Mum that 'he's not the Messiah'.
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by ssdd »

PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:21
ssdd wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:18
PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:17
Looking good, folks. :Applause

I already commented on this guy's clip a few days ago. I told him he's a very naughty boy.
I hope you also told his Mum that 'he's not the Messiah'.
You had that already lined up didn't you! :chuckle
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

:wink:
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by ssdd »

:d'oh!
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

I've just seen some new comments added under Lord of Fraudit's clip. He's responded a couple of hours ago that "the next three [clips], which premier over the next week, are much better."

So be prepared for more of this nonsense. :shock:

Here's another YouTuber who does these kinds of "fraudits": PJ Audit. And he has way more subscribers - over fourteen thousand.

Then there's Marti Blagborough with over thirty-four thousand subscribers. :mad
Deanboy
Posts: 18
Joined: 08 Feb 2021, 08:29
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by Deanboy »

I
Last edited by Deanboy on 10 Sep 2021, 05:45, edited 1 time in total.
Pumpernickel
Posts: 155
Joined: 09 Nov 2019, 20:55
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by Pumpernickel »

What is it that these people are doing?

(and no, I won't be watching them for myself)
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Please give this a thumbs down

Post by ssdd »

Pumpernickel wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2021, 19:43
What is it that these people are doing?

(and no, I won't be watching them for myself)
I did watch that video Pump, out of curiosity. This is his 'About' section:

Help support me on my journey at paypal.me/matt020277
Twitter https://twitter.com/OfAudits

I am an up and coming Site Auditor who visits sites of public interest to understand how they react to a member of the public with a camera, another camera and a third camera all rolling at the same time.

The interactions are quite interesting, can be funny and full of entertainment for you the viewer


To me he's just trying to incite some form of reaction. Interestingly, in that video, he did mention to the RM manager that he was able to see the code on the padlock for the gate from outwith the boundaries of the delivery office. Because the code hadn't been changed, he was pointing to an apparent security risk. Not sure if what he's saying is correct though. We don't get to see the padlock. The reaction from the manager and the other employee were a bit lacking I thought. My conclusion: A bit of a troublemaker.