ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Long weekend part time duty
-
terryphone2000
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21 May 2013, 17:33
- Gender: Male
Long weekend part time duty
Hi there I was wondering if anyone can answer this for me please,I work part time on 28 hour contract over 5 days which I have been doing for a number of years and I asked the question why do I not get a Friday and Saturday off like everyone else and the response was I am not entitled to it,is there a reason for this,thank you for reading
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Long weekend part time duty
What reason is your manager giving you?
Are your colleagues on 9 day fortnights or rolling days off? What I'm trying to ascertain is their duty pattern and how often they get a Friday and Saturday off?
Are your colleagues on 9 day fortnights or rolling days off? What I'm trying to ascertain is their duty pattern and how often they get a Friday and Saturday off?
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.