ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
deduction in wages
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: deduction in wages
On people app it says they are upgrading the system probably to take account of the imposed 2% deal how can you say anything till it is resolved on the 1st September even then problems will need addressing busy week at admin!
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Re: deduction in wages
Sorry if this has already been explained but what does the strike deduction payment come under on the payslip I've been on A/L for 2 weeks and just want to make sure I've not had it taken off me. Does it come under other payments or something else. Cheers
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: deduction in wages
I remember correctly from 2007 and 2009 if they process it in time all they do is adjust the hours you work and your gross amount drops because of it.
But if the process it after it appears as an adjustment in the debt column. Last Friday's strike and this Wednesday's strike might clear it up as I was paid a full week last week.
But if the process it after it appears as an adjustment in the debt column. Last Friday's strike and this Wednesday's strike might clear it up as I was paid a full week last week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.