ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
NOT ALLOWED TO BE PAID FOR DAY OFF FALLING ON BANK HOLIDAY
-
antthepost
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 11 Aug 2017, 18:29
- Gender: Male
NOT ALLOWED TO BE PAID FOR DAY OFF FALLING ON BANK HOLIDAY
Just found out i will not be allowed to be paid for my day off falling on bank holiday monday, [Got paid for the last one]. Also asked if i cant be paid can i take the day in lieu on weds 31st august, again told NO as it is against company terms as I/A taking place. Any info if this is the new policy.
-
BenacreNick
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 18 Jul 2022, 13:27
- Gender: Male
Re: NOT ALLOWED TO BE PAID FOR DAY OFF FALLING ON BANK HOLIDAY
Hey, there is already a discussion about this topic under Blue Shirts.
I hope this helps Ant.
I hope this helps Ant.
-
antthepost
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 11 Aug 2017, 18:29
- Gender: Male