The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice blokegoldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
oh assist complaint
-
celtic1967
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
- Gender: Male
oh assist complaint
-
goldy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
- Gender: Male
oh assist complaint
Glad to hear you had a good experience.Was this OH assist or the new ones Optima health? A proper surgeon would have an issue with ethics if he would have given you bad advice ,although he would have probably admired it would be better to see you in person.Wouldnt imagine he works for them full time .celtic1967 wrote:The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice blokegoldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
-
celtic1967
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
- Gender: Male
oh assist complaint
I believe it was Optima on behalf of OH Assist. Maybe I was lucky because mine was quite clear cut.goldy wrote:Glad to hear you had a good experience.Was this OH assist or the new ones Optima health? A proper surgeon would have an issue with ethics if he would have given you bad advice ,although he would have probably admired it would be better to see you in person.Wouldnt imagine he works for them full time .celtic1967 wrote:The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice blokegoldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
-
David Smith
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Jan 2022, 15:54
- Gender: Male
Re: oh assist complaint
YES YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO THE Royal Mail H/R Department or the manager how you agreed to the OH assist report