I believe that any electric bike if the motor power is above a certain value then a motorcycle license is required
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who needs electric?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Who needs electric?
Love to try this at my office surrounded by scrap metal yards and glass manufacturers. Daily flat tyres with all that weight about. Remember, there is somebody getting paid a lot more than us to think up these stupid ideas.
-
wally7
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Who needs electric?
To me it looks like when it is loaded up as soon as you go uphill the thing will flip over!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Who needs electric?
I think the rear box is too high to see behind. I think if they scaled it back a bit it prob could replace a HCT. Mind you RM will want to replace a van with it. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........