ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Still signing for items ?
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Still signing for items ?
Depends, if it's convenient like I know they're in I'll wait and get them to sign. If they're particularly old, who have always struggled to sign, or they ain't in and I know they're okay with it I'll just xp1 it and put it through. I've only started doing that the last few weeks though.
-
PostalWorker13
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 22 Jan 2022, 22:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Still signing for items ?
I’m still using XP1…
I’m sure I saw something from the union a few months back about it going back to handing over the PDA but I haven’t heard a thing from DOM.
No comms, no change…
I’m sure I saw something from the union a few months back about it going back to handing over the PDA but I haven’t heard a thing from DOM.
No comms, no change…
-
Kenfandango
- Posts: 694
- Joined: 19 Oct 2021, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Still signing for items ?
We were told we had to get a signature, but about 50% of our PDAs have no strap or stylus so mostly it's illegible squiggles anyway
-
glass joe
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 11 Mar 2013, 16:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Still signing for items ?
Only for speicals for me. so use to xp1 items.