ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RMCtv : Following the announcement of the changes to the CSP hours, I have tried to pick up most of the comments / questions below.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tragictramp
Posts: 381
Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 18:02
Gender: Male

Re: RMCtv : Following the announcement of the changes to the CSP hours, I have tried to pick up most of the comments / questions below.

Post by tragictramp »

Can they change the start/finishing times of csp workers without their consent? We've only recently had a revision and the jobs chosen based on the current shift times.
2yearpostie
Posts: 1839
Joined: 03 Mar 2020, 15:36
Gender: Male

Re: RMCtv : Following the announcement of the changes to the CSP hours, I have tried to pick up most of the comments / questions below.

Post by 2yearpostie »

tragictramp wrote: ↑
28 Jul 2022, 13:35
Can they change the start/finishing times of csp workers without their consent? We've only recently had a revision and the jobs chosen based on the current shift times.
They can do what they like via EA, its their company.
tragictramp
Posts: 381
Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 18:02
Gender: Male

Re: RMCtv : Following the announcement of the changes to the CSP hours, I have tried to pick up most of the comments / questions below.

Post by tragictramp »

And I can turn up to their different hours if I want to or not, it's my life.