I don't know what part of the country you're posting to but even 2nd class items do not regularly take 2+ weeks to go through the system & arrive at their destination
We have 4 yorks of undelivered non Tracked parcels from walks that have been failing for a number of reasons.
Today I went and had a look. Not all have dates on them but I pulled out 3 - 2 posted 20/7 so they are a week late and the third dated 5/7 so about 3 weeks late.
Back in the dark days of the implementation of the revision a year ago we had about 50 yorks of failed packets so things are getting better but it is hardly a reliable service.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
The point that seems to have gone completely over your head is he is no longer the customer that he was due to the appalling service he has experienced.
It's a forum for debate. His views are in the public domain.
If all you want to hear is the views of people who agree with you I suggest you go and talk to the mirror.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Although I'm not questioning the obvious failings we see on a day to day basis this post smells like a false flag.
It's not unusual for companies to get dirty on the Internet and make disparaging posts on forums about their competitors while pretending to be a genuine "business owner".
There are people being paid to do this kind of work, I would do it for free just for fun.
Although I'm not questioning the obvious failings we see on a day to day basis this post smells like a false flag.
Of course it could be. I don't take as gospel everything I read on the web.
But who would bother?
Evri?
Those two who drive around my postround with an estate car full of parcels?
Simon?
Last edited by clashcityrocker on 27 Jul 2022, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
It didn't take too long to find people complaining about surcharges either.
From ebay for those who are wondering: 49 posts about it.
key-library
Frequent Community Member
(
5618
feedbacks
star level) View listings
26-01-2022 11:43 AM - edited 26-01-2022 11:47 AM
I think Royal Mail have an absolute cheek!
Is this happening to anyone else?
I urge you to check very carefully!
This is only one... £102.00 worth of surcharges in total, on invoices that I haven't paid just yet.
Lets not mention my 48 parcels that either haven't been delivered or have gone missing this month. Pay for a delivery scan, return address on the parcel. All parcels now 14 days since being sent. I am mind blown.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
It didn't take too long to find people complaining about surcharges either.
From ebay for those who are wondering: 49 posts about it.
key-library
Frequent Community Member
(
5618
feedbacks
star level) View listings
26-01-2022 11:43 AM - edited 26-01-2022 11:47 AM
I think Royal Mail have an absolute cheek!
Is this happening to anyone else?
I urge you to check very carefully!
This is only one... £102.00 worth of surcharges in total, on invoices that I haven't paid just yet.
Lets not mention my 48 parcels that either haven't been delivered or have gone missing this month. Pay for a delivery scan, return address on the parcel. All parcels now 14 days since being sent. I am mind blown.
Hmm might be the fact they haven't actually paid their bill yet but still expect their items to be delivered
My wife and daughter have a weird arse women thingy mail order thing every now and again. (not that type of thing)
Think I've mentioned it before but they use Hermes/IVRI due to the price-convenience(drop off local shop)-tracking and insurance.
When she had to use Royal Mail for some Ebay bits/crap cause it's a bit cheaper, she hated visiting the local PO cause 1 they are useless and 2 always take soooo long.
She comes back swearing each time vowing to never use them again.
Sad times.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Although I'm not questioning the obvious failings we see on a day to day basis this post smells like a false flag.
Of course it could be. I don't take as gospel everything I read on the web.
But who would bother?
Evri?
Those two who drive around my postround with an estate car full of parcels?
Simon?
More likely someone a lot higher up, who it would really benefit. To see us driven down to a level that would ensure maximum profit.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
They deal in car keys/fobs I think many items they send are large letters however many items will be too big to send as large letters and are surcharged as parcel rate. Just chancing it trying to send everything as large letters but have been found out. Well done to the postie who’s discovered their scam and surcharged them. The missing items are sat in customer service points awaiting collection.
Just noticed this complaint was posted on the eBay community discussion board over 6 months ago hardly topical. All their current listings use Royal Mail for postage so we must be doing something right.
My wife and daughter have a weird arse women thingy mail order thing every now and again. (not that type of thing)
Think I've mentioned it before but they use Hermes/IVRI due to the price-convenience(drop off local shop)-tracking and insurance.
When she had to use Royal Mail for some Ebay bits/crap cause it's a bit cheaper, she hated visiting the local PO cause 1 they are useless and 2 always take soooo long.
She comes back swearing each time vowing to never use them again.
Sad times.
Yeah can be a right pain if you time it wrong in the PO especially if the person being served is hard of thinking and trying to renew a passport or something, I know it's slightly more hassle printing off a label but what about them buying the postage online then you can just take it to work with you, give it an acceptance scan and dump it into the system, or could even take advantage of Royal Mails new flagship premier product and get the postie to collect the item and bring a label to stick on it