So you have been left the company for coming up three years but want to come back as if nothing has happened?
Seniority is CURRENT length of service, you mention one incident 15 years ago of a person who kept their seniority, how many others have left and returned in that time and gone back to the bottom of the ladder? If you do it for one you have to do it for all!
Whatever your personal circumstances, your name would be mud with everyone below you if you kept it. As an employee returning, your previous service DOES count towards annual leave entitlement so you will get more than a new entrant. Be grateful!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Seniority and precedent
-
priority102
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 520
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:57
- Gender: Female
-
guf12
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 18 Jun 2022, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Seniority and precedent
Thanks
I've left the company for almost 2 years to be precise but your point is taken thank you..
And there's been no such situation since, I'm the only one who has left and returned, grateful indeed.
I know however of similar cases of seniority reinstated in other offices...
Ok folks thanks for your input
I've left the company for almost 2 years to be precise but your point is taken thank you..
And there's been no such situation since, I'm the only one who has left and returned, grateful indeed.
I know however of similar cases of seniority reinstated in other offices...
Ok folks thanks for your input