POSTMAN wrote: ↑10 May 2022, 14:26DOM
Simon - the motto behind the rationale for the Delivering For The Future re-organisation was "Smaller Is Better". You visited my unit back in January this year - 36 deliveries, 53 staff in total + 150 hours of Collections SA - and me, a Singleton DOM who had complete responsibility for that whole operation. Under the 'new' plan starting in two weeks I will have - 36 deliveries, 53 staff in total + 150 hours of Collections SA and me, a Singleton COM who has complete responsibility for that whole operation. So absolutely the same as now, bar I'm now going to be a COM instead of a DOM. The template suggested that 44 was the absolute maximum staff for one COM - I have 9 more than that. Without being flippant, I can't see how replacing a D with a C at the start of my job title makes it any more doable now than it was then - do you?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RMCtv : Ricky McAulay : Our new delivery and support function managerial structures
-
priority102
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 520
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:57
- Gender: Female
Re: RMCtv : Ricky McAulay : Our new delivery and support function managerial structures
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16709
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: RMCtv : Ricky McAulay : Our new delivery and support function managerial structures
We were supposed to be having a new COM.
Apparently he appealed against the decision to be sent to our office. Lost the appeal and then resigned.
I'm not feeling the love. Is anyone?
Apparently he appealed against the decision to be sent to our office. Lost the appeal and then resigned.
I'm not feeling the love. Is anyone?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTPERSON50
- Posts: 511
- Joined: 21 Oct 2021, 11:09
- Gender: Female
Re: RMCtv : Ricky McAulay : Our new delivery and support function managerial structures
Poor guy being asked to do something he didn't think was rightclashcityrocker wrote: ↑10 May 2022, 16:10We were supposed to be having a new COM.
Apparently he appealed against the decision to be sent to our office. Lost the appeal and then resigned.
I'm not feeling the love. Is anyone?
Karma.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Re: RMCtv : Ricky McAulay : Our new delivery and support function managerial structures
He’s not the only one. Loads have resigned or considering itclashcityrocker wrote: ↑10 May 2022, 16:10We were supposed to be having a new COM.
Apparently he appealed against the decision to be sent to our office. Lost the appeal and then resigned.
I'm not feeling the love. Is anyone?