Result. Shouldn't have to chase it but always have to with this company though. Sadly.irishgerry wrote: ↑12 Apr 2022, 14:26Thanks everyone. HR says I should have been getting it and to contact my manager. When I rang him the next day he said he'd already been notified and I would be getting it from now on, and I would also get the 6 months arrears, and so would the four other guys. Two of them had declined the offer of a permanent contract, said it wasn't worth working every Sunday for £55. It's a pity we weren't getting it all along, they might have stayed.
Happy days..
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Should I be getting Sunday premium pay?
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I be getting Sunday premium pay?
-
rswleigh
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 11 Apr 2022, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I be getting Sunday premium pay?
i work sundays on rota but the job advert did specify sunday allowance,i have contacted hr and they said they have no records of me working sundays and to contact my manager,i spoke to him and he said that no one on shift pattern is entitled to the sunday allowance.im getting quite frustrated now as to who to speak too.does any one have any idea what the next step should be,many thanks
-
irishgerry
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 05 Nov 2021, 10:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I be getting Sunday premium pay?
Look at your contract if you can find it. If it specifies Sunday in your hours, then you should be getting it. If there are a few of you in your office in the same boat, get together and get the union rep on your side.