Stop droning on ffs.postslippete wrote: ↑25 Jan 2022, 21:02SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 20:36Really?postslippete wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 19:35Delivering those pizza leaflets today I was dreaming about a pizza delivery by drone
But its really a pie-in-the-sky idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoP1lvgGLys
Oh cool, I thought there was regulations on using drones but I guess its on a knead-to-know basis
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
POSTMAN wrote: ↑26 Jan 2022, 11:14Stop droning on ffs.postslippete wrote: ↑25 Jan 2022, 21:02SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 20:36Really?postslippete wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 19:35Delivering those pizza leaflets today I was dreaming about a pizza delivery by drone
But its really a pie-in-the-sky idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoP1lvgGLys
Oh cool, I thought there was regulations on using drones but I guess its on a knead-to-know basis
Sorry, that went right over my head
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12195
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
I believe the only restrictions are not being able to use drones within a certain distance of an airportpostslippete wrote: ↑25 Jan 2022, 21:02SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 20:36Really?postslippete wrote: ↑24 Jan 2022, 19:35Delivering those pizza leaflets today I was dreaming about a pizza delivery by drone
But its really a pie-in-the-sky idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoP1lvgGLys
Oh cool, I thought there was regulations on using drones but I guess its on a knead-to-know basis
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
I don't think drones can be used near a sense of humour bypass - that's my gut feeling anyway.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: MRM.COM : Watch our special film that shows the moment we made two UK firsts - delivering to remote communities via drones.
Lol at the bird food. You get those too. How f in heavy are those, still don't know how the birds actually take off and fly after eating it!Dorset Plodder wrote: ↑23 Jan 2022, 22:15I know we're already treated as "Drones" but this is laughable.![]()
I presume they'll discover that they're going to need a Bigger Drone ... to deliver all those 20kg bags of Birdfood and the Mega Sized boxes ... with a Birthday Baloon in them! FFS!![]()