ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Terry 'I've just woken up' Pullinger : We've made an absolute decision to mobilise : We've been trying to get underneath it and understand the real reasons it's all gone wrong

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Terry 'I've just woken up' Pullinger : We've made an absolute decision to mobilise : We've been trying to get underneath it and understand the real reasons it's all gone wrong

Post by POSTMAN »

Weird he put this crap out and 2 days later the joint statement on the palaver comes out, dick.
I've had a word with the lads and the mobilising has now stopped.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
sixfoottwo
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 569
Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
Gender: Male

Re: Terry 'I've just woken up' Pullinger : We've made an absolute decision to mobilise : We've been trying to get underneath it and understand the real reasons it's all gone wrong

Post by sixfoottwo »

Who votes this clown in let me think a min :roll:

Joke.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Terry 'I've just woken up' Pullinger : We've made an absolute decision to mobilise : We've been trying to get underneath it and understand the real reasons it's all gone wrong

Post by POSTMAN »

:funneh
Oh and I forgot, the Lions have gone back to sleep!

:cuppa
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Gary55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 354
Joined: 29 Jun 2021, 21:02
Gender: Male
Location: london

Re: Terry 'I've just woken up' Pullinger : We've made an absolute decision to mobilise : We've been trying to get underneath it and understand the real reasons it's all gone wrong

Post by Gary55 »

sindba wrote: ↑
19 Jan 2022, 22:23
The quality of service has been destroyed by the revisions.

But the Union can't admit it, or do anything about it, because they were 100% supportive of the revisions.

Complete clusterfuck. RM is finished as a brand.
COMPLETLY AGREE