ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The official way to claim overtime.
-
Wolf91
- Posts: 506
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: The official way to claim overtime.
We used to have an OT sheet. Disappeared ages ago. All part of the penny pinching, or at least that’s what the screws think. If anything, it makes people more adamant to claim. Certainly does me.
-
Clappedoutpostie
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: 05 Nov 2021, 21:46
- Gender: Male
Re: The official way to claim overtime.
That’s ridiculous, u should be on a 30 hour contract or paid the extra day as SA.nobLe97 wrote: ↑07 Jan 2022, 07:34What I didn’t know when I started was that because I’m on a 24hr contract but work 5 days pw, so about 6 hours a day that I have to add the extra day as OT on top of the others. So basically every day I have to claim about 1.30hr OT to make sure I get paid for 5 days. So my payslip has my standard 24hrs then seperate OT of about 6 hrs
-
pieoftheday
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 16:43
- Gender: Male
Re: The official way to claim overtime.
Why cant you use your 20min meal relief at end of your shift? Yes you canrambo1 wrote: ↑08 Jul 2019, 19:19How fast is fast enough? I work at a reasonable speed, always use a lwt, never walk across people grass, always take 40 or 50 min break ( we cannot claim 20mins at the end of duty any more), and don't just leave packets anywhere, always fill out p739 cards correctly and in full, don't drive like a maniac, always put seat belt on, always take keys out and lock van when getting out . If anyone says I'm not 'fast enough' , it's probably because they don't do all of the above.number one wrote:Are the people who are here supporting PDA Actuals going to be so supportive when they are used against them because they aren’t working fast enough?Celgar wrote:Because in theory, in regard to this post, data from PDA actuals should be no-quibble proof that overtime needs to be paid. Of course for this to work posties have to not come in early and take all their breaks.number one wrote:Why are people so obsessed with PDA actuals?pahoehoe wrote:It would be so much easier if they used PDA actual times for signing in and signing off to calculate overtime. I think if our manager just ignores all the problems in the office they will go away, but overtime, lapsing and holidays are the major issues at the moment. Doesn't help with an ineffectual union rep.