ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Stamps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Db2012
Posts: 23
Joined: 27 May 2021, 21:51
Gender: Male

Stamps

Post by Db2012 »

Sorry if it’s been asked before but I was wondering if new staters get the Xmas stamps. I started the 1st November but not sure if you have to do a year service or something a long them lines.
Racingpostie
Posts: 94
Joined: 23 Jun 2021, 15:49
Gender: Male

Re: Stamps

Post by Racingpostie »

Not been here 6 months myself yet and I received mine today so would assume they're on the way.
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Re: Stamps

Post by Ali831 »

I started in early sept 2019 and didn't get the stamps for my first Christmas. I was told I had missed the new starter cut off by about a week so I would say starting in November which is even later then no you probably wont get them unless I was told porkies.
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Re: Stamps

Post by stodgy88 »

Do you still receive stamps after finishing (36 years) thanks.
sorefeet17
Posts: 299
Joined: 11 May 2015, 17:10
Gender: Male

Re: Stamps

Post by sorefeet17 »

stodgy88 wrote: ↑
19 Dec 2021, 07:50
Do you still receive stamps after finishing (36 years) thanks.
Nope
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Re: Stamps

Post by stodgy88 »

Ta.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Stamps

Post by POSTMAN »

In past years the cut-off date for being employed and getting the stamps was 1 September
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.