ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What annoys you the most?
-
tomtallis
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 28 Oct 2020, 09:18
- Gender: Male
Re: What annoys you the most?
.
Last edited by tomtallis on 12 Nov 2021, 18:44, edited 3 times in total.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What annoys you the most?
You post this a lot but despite being asked you never come up with an alternative policy that doesn't allow managers to manipulate the system. Seniority is far from perfect, but it's better than favouritism.2yearpostie wrote: ↑31 Oct 2021, 14:05Seniority. Seriously what a s**t system. Any other company uses suitability for job. Why should someone who can manage to drag 4 loops out and bring 2 back be given the chance of a better job simply because theyve been there longer?
However, with yearly revisions being brought in anyone nut pulling their fair weight should be caught out when walks are rebalanced from the information garnered from the PDAs, more so when we have to use the PDAs to identify what task we are performing.
To be as frank as I can be, I don't think you are against seniority per-se, I think you enjoy being a contrarian.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: What annoys you the most?
Simon Thomson using the word team 