ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Inguinal hernia
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Inguinal hernia
Hi Guys.Some of You on here gave Me your professional medical opinions a little while ago on here. Just thought I’d let You know if You said hernia You were spot on and wasted as posties lol.Very Happy Surgery is coming I fear.I don’t know whether it will be full shark bite or the key hole version.Guess it depends on the surgeon and size of it. 
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Inguinal hernia
I am carrying the same at the moment, getting away with it for now as it's been diagnosed but I am not in any pain. Got to be very careful, the waiting list is no doubt very very long