ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Transfer to another Mail Centre

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
highbury67
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 61
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 00:11
Gender: Male

Transfer to another Mail Centre

Post by highbury67 »

Hi, How do I go about getting a transfer to another mail centre?

I have had enough where I work.

What should I do?
Foxel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 514
Joined: 04 Oct 2021, 21:20
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer to another Mail Centre

Post by Foxel »

Might be difficult but I'd speak to my manager, I might be doing just that after my probation period. But my reasons are just relating to distance from home.

If you have the contact details of a manager from where you'd like to go that'd also be useful.
I'm turning purple!