ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay rates and overtime pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

Pay rates and overtime pay

Post by Redvannon »

Hi all, is there a list anywhere with all the different pay rates on? Per hour and overtime rates (with the percentage) and other bonuses like Xmas bonus and Workplace Coach payments? For full time, 35 hours and part timers? I've tried using the search but I'm having no hits.
Cheers!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Pay rates and overtime pay

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

images/pdf/2/2_f74178903b43ae5671bf3bda ... 202021.pdf

EDIT : This one does not have the 1% pay rise received this year.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.