ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Picture perfect : Captions please

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
EdRush
Posts: 123
Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 20:18
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by EdRush »

Manager '...blah blah prioritize tracked blah scan on the doorstep blah 162 tracked blah'
Postie *thinking* I could have been out 15 minutes ago
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by postieblueshirt »

Look "162" I've been counting that's how many days since you washed that uniform...
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by ssdd »

postieblueshirt wrote: ↑
25 Sep 2021, 22:33
Look "162" I've been counting that's how many days since you washed that uniform...
Postie: "Is THAT what the stink is.."
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by ssdd »

Manager: "Room 162! You will meet me there for your punishment later...you naughty boy!"
Postie: "mmm...yeah!"
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by ssdd »

Manager: "Never mind my other finger! Look here!"
Postie: (thinking)...why am I so drawn to your other finger?...
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by ssdd »

Manager: "162 posts! Just in the Picture Perfect thread?"
Postie: "mmm....the gift that keeps on giving..teeheehee"
Last edited by ssdd on 29 Sep 2021, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by yellowbelly »

ssdd wrote: ↑
25 Sep 2021, 15:56
Manager: "Read it and weep Son! That's your new retirement age whether you like it or not".
Postie: (thinking).....I'll need to ask RobertT how this'll affect my AVCs...
:chuckle :chuckle This one made me laugh out loud (with a nod to RobertT), OH thinks I'm going slightly mad....
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by ssdd »

yellowbelly wrote: ↑
29 Sep 2021, 18:45
OH thinks I'm going slightly mad....
Yep. I'm in the same boat. The looks I get.... :roll:
sindba
Posts: 1456
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by sindba »

I accidentally superglued my hand to this flipchart, can you help please mate?
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by k979aaa »

f**k this jess Im off no wonder they are 2500 people short in RM
Munchboii
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by Munchboii »

162 full timers still need to quit until we make you 40 hours a week
Chelseablue
Posts: 2226
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by Chelseablue »

Heres your 30 year long service award ,, excited posty wtf a plastic little royal mail badge ! Thanks for the appreciation
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by POSTMAN »

162 swipe lefts, what do you think the problem is?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by POSTMAN »

As you can see the share price has tanked, I will need to see your internet browsing history!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Picture perfect : Captions please

Post by clashcityrocker »

I know you did 162 hours overtime last week but you still didn't clear the office.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.