ray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales
I usually have Coke and Red Bull or any other energy drink (Cranberry Kick from Tesco is very nice)
Or try what I had on my hols in Cala D'or this year, a vodka milkshake, just waiting for it to catch on over here.
ray of sunshine wrote:grand total of £114 so far.Had a big bottle of vodka as well.
Anyone tell me what i can mix with vodka as it gives me a bad head when i mix it with lemonade
Mix it with more vodka.
hope everyone had a quiet xmas and dont spend all the money in the sales
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Rural driver been on duty for 5months received 80bucks and 3bottles 2spices,1vodka (do the wife)allways been kind to the posties over the years some people are grateful for the hard work we do
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Postby smokerjim »
rural 3 wrote:Rural driver been on duty for 5months received 80bucks and 3bottles 2spices,1vodka (do the wife)allways been kind to the posties over the years some people are grateful for the hard work we do
I can, or rather my customers can echo that sentiment. A lot of them actually told me they are glad to have a postie like me ( although it probably helps that it was a training walk when I started & they never had a regular postman or even regualr delivery time ).
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
gave the postman who does my duty on my day off a bottle of white wine.
he did say thank you, when i gave him a bottle of wine last year he said "will put them in the cupboard with the others"
Hope everyone enjoys having the tuesday off!
Had my last haircut yesterday before lockdown, my hairdresser told me since the use of contactless payment her £60 to £100 weekly tips have almost stopped wonder what effect this will have our Christmas tips?