Don't know what else to do other than flat out refuse to do any OT and just work my contracted hrs until I am paid in full.
Do that. I've been in your situation before and refused anymore overtime until they coughed up what they owed. Didn't take the manager long to chase up the outstanding overtime pay.
And by the way, never believe them when they say, "We'll look into the overtime pay arrears as soon as possible... But can you do some overtime for now?"
Don't know what else to do other than flat out refuse to do any OT and just work my contracted hrs until I am paid in full.
Do that. I've been in your situation before and refused anymore overtime until they coughed up what they owed. Didn't take the manager long to chase up the outstanding overtime pay.
And by the way, never believe them when they say, "We'll look into the overtime pay arrears as soon as possible... But can you do some overtime for now?"
That's fobbing off the problem.
Damn good advice. These clowns can't be allowed to to run over new starts and not expect a word in retaliation. No wonder why staff turnover for newstarts is so high though!!