I don’t believe that’s true at all we had people starting our place last year literally I lasted five minutes on delivery at and three only one stayed two lasted less than one month said it was far too physical and not worth it for the money as it’s all part time job is knackered and consistently getting it worse I think we’ll end up like Amazon or yodel eventually the future is not looking good
[/quote]
Ok fair enough. I certainly cant say what the national picture is like but here in my rural community work opportunities are poor and at best part time/seasonal.
Without a shaddow of doubt the regulator will force RM to split into sveral companies and any changes youve seen so far will be like a playgroup paintng compared to whats coming. My advise would be if you dont like it now, get out quick as massive changes are coming when RM hits the iceberg that is dead ahead.
Just as a parting food for thought. How long would you expect to be unemployed for and looking for a new job if you left RM today? How may applications do you think youd need to make to get a job?
I passed the 100 applications and rejections milestone earlier this year and in all that Ive had just one interview for a job that I didnt get. In 3 RM applications Ive been totally ignored once, and not kept up to date on the other two. One was unsucessful the other is just dormant as testing complete. From an outsiders viewpoint RM recruitment is the utter shambles that everything else appears to be.
Any chance i can have your job when you leave?