Oh, I don't know.....how about a £10 bonus/gift card to sweeten the deal...POSTMAN wrote: ↑23 Aug 2021, 16:41WORKPLACE : Simon Thompson CEO has not answered ******** ****** question with all due respect, and the questions is in relation to how to incentivise the CWU front line to completing the trust survey as they are either not wanting to take part or they just don’t trust management how do we get our front line people to take part and I think ****** suggestion deserves to be answered.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Another trust survey.
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Another trust survey.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Another trust survey.
I wouldn’t be holding my breath waiting for the answer, or any incentive come to that.POSTMAN wrote: ↑23 Aug 2021, 16:41WORKPLACE : Simon Thompson CEO has not answered ******** ****** question with all due respect, and the questions is in relation to how to incentivise the CWU front line to completing the trust survey as they are either not wanting to take part or they just don’t trust management how do we get our front line people to take part and I think ****** suggestion deserves to be answered.
I think this Workplace thing , whatever it is , is the way they will be trying to engage with people in the future,probably why they’re pushing it so hard.
If you just want to do your job and go home ,don’t cause them any bother, why would you want to, or what have you got to, engage with them about , which I suspect is the normal for an awful lot of people. They try through The Courier, but I doubt many read it anyway ,so I suspect they maybe wasting their time.
-
world class male
- Posts: 906
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Another trust survey.
our lino's for the last 1 spent a whole week walking round pestering people into doing it expressing how we had a very low response rate, it was like the coffee machine had broken down and nothing else to do, they know the ones who will cave in, when asked i just politely replied "it's confidential"
i even saw them getting some to actually download the app whilst stood over them, and some others who'd just come back off leave marched into the canteen and told scan the qr code and fill it it in!
i even saw them getting some to actually download the app whilst stood over them, and some others who'd just come back off leave marched into the canteen and told scan the qr code and fill it it in!