ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Return to shared vans from *?????????* ***
-
purdie006
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Jul 2021, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Return to shared vans from *?????????* ***
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Return to shared vans from *?????????* ***
The LTB in this thread say 7th subject to final confirmation, perhaps they're still having a chinwag about it....
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=101240
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Return to shared vans from *?????????* ***
returned to van sharing at ours this week.
i was dreading it to be fair, i prefer the company of myself
but genuinely it's been a blast. I've legitimately missed spinning a yarn with another postie and having a laugh, even if I'm an introvert
i was dreading it to be fair, i prefer the company of myself
but genuinely it's been a blast. I've legitimately missed spinning a yarn with another postie and having a laugh, even if I'm an introvert
-
WalkerX
- Posts: 432
- Joined: 20 Feb 2021, 22:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Return to shared vans from *?????????* ***
Likewise, but it`s been ok. Had 3 different partners in the first 3 days of the week, but settled down to the 3rd one for the remainder of the week. It was hard work, but we had some fun.xPandabear1992x wrote: ↑31 Jul 2021, 21:49returned to van sharing at ours this week.
i was dreading it to be fair, i prefer the company of myself
but genuinely it's been a blast. I've legitimately missed spinning a yarn with another postie and having a laugh, even if I'm an introvert![]()