ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fat cats
-
adamanti
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 14:45
- Gender: Male
Fat cats
So, I guess I'm not the only one here who regularly has to argue or justify that 30 minutes overtime here and there and is made to feel inadequate by " them ". So how is it RM can afford to pay the upper management and executive's very large salaries and enormous bonuses. Now I know RM have recently said it would not be paying those bonuses this year due to various reasons, but that's only "this year". Think of it like this, an executive receives 300,000 pound's yearly bonus approx. Now you or me would have to work approx 12 YEARS to pay for that yearly bonus. 12 YEARS. Now we make our companies money buy delivering mail , simple, so think how much mail we have to deliver to pay for these obviously very special people. And that's not even taking into consideration the huge wages that will be paid. Now got to go and see if I going to be paid for the half hour extra I did today. 
-
iHateD2Ds
- Posts: 548
- Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 16:33
Re: Fat cats
Yes,it’s been said the upper echelons are Magical and pull the money out of an hat whenever they want.
-
adamanti
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 14:45
- Gender: Male
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Fat cats
Another topic which watching paint dry is more interesting
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fat cats
Perhaps, but not sure your post increased or decreased the interest in this particular topic.
But then unless condescension was the point of your post, I am not certain why you replied in the manner you did.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.